- Yesilkoy - Bakirkoy - Atakoy 70 EUR
- Sultanahmet - Laleli - Sirkeci 50 EUR
- Taksim-Beyoglu-Galata 50 EUR
- Kadikoy-Uskudar-Beykoz 45 EUR
- Yesilkoy - Bakirkoy - Atakoy 85 EUR
- Sultanahmet - Laleli - Sirkeci 65 EUR
- Taksim-Beyoglu-Galata 65 EUR
- Kadikoy-Uskudar-Beykoz 55 EUR
- Yesilkoy - Bakirkoy - Atakoy 110 EUR
- Sultanahmet - Laleli - Sirkeci 80 EUR
- Taksim-Beyoglu-Galata 80 EUR
- Kadikoy-Uskudar-Beykoz 65 EUR
Where will we meet you ?After finishing the passport control procedures and getting your luggage, please look for our driver stating your name outside the custom control. If, for any reason, you are unable to find your name, feel free to call our operations director Mr. Mesut +90 (551) 725 40 76
Sabiha Gokcen Airport Transfer
Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport (SAW) is located on the Asian side of Istanbul, about 60 kms distance from city centre. It is not as big and crowded as Atatürk Airport but it is attracting more and more passengers with every passing year.
There are 3 commonly used transportation options to get to the city centre. The most commonly used one is Sabiha Gökçen Airport shuttle buses (Havataş). Other two options are taking a taxi or using private airport transfer services.